Sunday 16 August 2009

32 - DR Props


I got an email from Warp records this week...it's their 20th anniversary (I can't believe it either!) They are putting on lots of shows to celebrate this fact, and I was particularly stoked to see a shindig going down in Sheffield...

It was originally, cryptically announced as "Sheffield...soon...say no more" and I instantly thought of the Designers Republic (RIP?) And got all excited.

I'd also pre-ordered the amazing anniversary box set (WARP20 Box set) back in June straight away, after hearing of its creation (£100? - A BARGAIN)



So, it is with all the WARP / BLEEP / tDR excitement that I decided to create a DR inspired (ripped off, probably!) typeface. All the fun of the Autechre fair. 3nj01.

This typeface is now unavailable for download - but will be included in the limited edition CD Rom of all 52 Typefaces at the beginning of 2010. To secure a CD Rom, please email us (Phil & Gabi) at info@g-r-a.co.uk.If you would like to get involved in making a typeface for the project, please email us at : info@g-r-a.co.uk or leave a comment below!



1 comment:

please leave some wisdom for Gabi and Phil to soak up!