Sunday 19 April 2009

15 - late!

Late - the typeface for 10 mins ago

Ahhh! Is it just me – or are things speeding up? Becoming more hectic? I think the theme of this week undoubtedly is “being late” – deadlines, meetings, places to be in general.

Late - the typeface for 10 mins ago

I’d decided to create a typeface that embraces the art of running late – not quite getting there in time – zipping in and apologising in sort to present itself as best it can! I am not painting an accurate picture here, I’m not always late – not always rushed – perhaps I am too rushed to post this blog to “explain fully”…ho ho…Phil.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

This typeface is now unavailable for download - but will be included in the limited edition CD Rom of all 52 Typefaces at the beginning of 2010. To secure a CD Rom, please email us (Phil & Gabi) at info@g-r-a.co.uk.If you would like to get involved in making a typeface for the project, please email us at : info@g-r-a.co.uk or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave some wisdom for Gabi and Phil to soak up!